- Do you have a school lunch program? Yes. Chino Valley Christian Schools offers a nutritionally-balanced lunch. Lunches can be purchased daily through the front office. Lunches are $5. You can purchase the lunch strips of five tickets for $25.
- Do you have before/after care for students? Yes. Before care is provided from 6:30 a.m. each morning until 8:00 a.m. After care is provided from dismissal until 6:00 p.m. each afternoon.
- How can I schedule a tour? Please contact the school office at (909) 613 – 1381 to set up a tour, or plan to attend one of our open house events. Tours are provided for Preschool, Elementary, Middle School and High School.
- What grade levels are offered at Chino Valley Christian School? Chino Valley Christian Schools offers (2 ½ - 5 year-olds) through 10th Grade. Eleventh Grade will be added for the 2011-2012 school year, and Twelfth Grade will be added for the 2012-2013 school year with a graduating class of 2013.
- Where is the school located? Chino Valley Christian Schools is located on a nine acre property in Chino on the corner of Riverside Drive and Pipeline – 4136 Riverside Drive, Chino, CA 91710. The campus offers two hard-top courts, a three acre athletic field, Play structure, Music Room, Art Studio, Performing Arts / MPR, Library, Computer Lab, Science Lab, and classroom space totaling 71,788 Sq. Ft.
- Does the school have certified teachers? Yes! The entire teaching staff at CVCS is recognized by our dual accreditation team of Association Christian Schools International and Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- How do students’ scores compare to other schools? Chino Valley Christian Schools academic scores has an average range of 2.5. to 4.0 above grade norm. CVCS scores were higher than the county, state, national and ACSI norms. Our students achievements placed CVCS in the top 10% in the nation. CVCS students consistently score high on standardized tests, and place in local, state and regional competition such as in spelling, math, speech and music. (Note Academic Ranking Chart)
- What is the average class size and ratio of faculty to students? Chino Valley Christian School average class size is 20, with a student/faculty ratio of 15 to 1. The secondary school average class size is 22 students per class, with a student/faculty ratio of 12 to 1. Class size varies by grade. Please contact the school if you have questions about the enrollment in your child’s grade.
- What types of extra-curricular activities do you have? Students have the opportunity to participate in a variety of extra-curricular or enrichment activities including Chess, Mad Science, Dance, String Instruments, Honor Choir, Art and Drama clubs just to name a few. Chino Valley Christian Schools also participates with the ACSI student activities of Creative Writing, Math Olympics, Science Fair, Speech Meet, Spelling Bee, Art Festival, and Choral Festival. Middle School is also involved with sports that include football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, soccer, softball, and field n track. High School will be entering CIF (California Interscholastic Federation) that will provide competition and college scholarships.