Our purpose is to provide every child with the spiritual and academic tools that he or she will need to be a successful adult.
- We will give a solid academic foundation to our students in the basic fundamentals of learning along with Christian training using a Bible based curriculum.
- CVCS was designed to provide a warm friendly atmosphere that fosters a child’s academic, social, physical and spiritual development.
- Our teachers are of the highest caliber and are educationally prepared to give each student the opportunity for social, mental, physical and spiritual development. They understand that the task of shaping lives is a call of ultimate significance.
- The nurturing of our children in their walk with Christ is found in activities such as prayer, chapel, and daily Bible study.
- We believe that it is very important to set high expectations for our students and monitor their progress closely.
- We also believe that to meet the challenge of the information revolution, we must offer our students the opportunity to use state-of-the-art computer systems and technology.
Chino Valley Christian Schools is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). The School maintains dual accreditation from the Association of Christian Schools International and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. As a member, CVCS subscribes to ACSI’s Christian Philosophy of Education.
Chino Valley Christian Schools requires each student in K – 12th grade to complete a full battery of tests each Spring. Tests are also given in Mathematics and Language Arts. CVCS test scores far exceed the national norm each year.
Each year CVCS students are given the opportunity to compete in local and regional academic competitions such as Math Olympics, Spelling Bee, Speech Meet, and Creative Writing.